July 10, 2016: General Roofing Systems Canada (GRS) is hiring immediately for Summer, Fall, Winter 2016/2017.
- 1 Commercial Roof Foreman (Calgary) - repair crew. Min 3 years exp. Must have experience with all single ply, torch on, and BUR systems. Must have own hand tools, torches, PPE.
- 1 Commercial Roof Foreman (Edmonton) - repair crew. Min 3 years exp. Must have experience with all single ply, torch on, and BUR systems. Must have own hand tools, torches, PPE.
- 1 Commercial Roof Foreman (Toronto / Mississauga) - repair crew. Min 3 years exp. Must have experience with all single ply, torch on, and BUR systems. Must have own hand tools, torches, PPE.
- 1 Commercial Roof Apprentice (Calgary) Repair crew. Will train. Must have local Provincial driver's license with clean abstract. Min 2 years construction related experience.
- 1 Commercial Roof Apprentice (Edmonton) Repair crew. Will train. Must have local Provincial driver's license with clean abstract. Min 2 years construction related experience.
- 1 Commercial Roof Apprentice (Toronto / Mississauga) Repair crew. Will train. Must have local Provincial driver's license with clean abstract. Min 2 years construction related experience.
- 1 Flat Roof Crew (Edmonton). Piece Work. Contract. Must have Worker's Comp, GST, Liability.
- 1 Flat Roof Crew (Calgary). Piece Work. Contract. Must have Worker's Comp, GST, Liability.
- 1 Flat Roof Crew (Toronto). Piece Work. Contract. Must have Worker's Comp, GST, Liability.
- 2 Outside Sales Agents (Calgary). Min 5 years outside sales exp.
- 1 Outside Sales Agent (Edmonton). Min 5 years outside sales exp.
- 3 Outside Sales Agents (Greater Toronto) Min 5 years outside sales exp.
GRS is an equal opportunity employer.
GRS maintains an open door policy, strict safety compliance, corporate protocol regulation and a drug free workplace.
We are seeking customer focused - career minded individuals with the drive required to excel in a dynamic - growing workplace.
General Roofing Systems Canada (GRS) is a member company of the General Industrial Group. We are one of Canada's leading roofing contractors.
State the position and region you are applying for in your cover letter email and forward your resume to email@example.com. Email submittals with-out an email cover letter stating the position applied for along with description of interest will not be considered.
Highlighted Roofing Job Posting - August 26, 2015
Inter-Provincial Red Seal Journeyman / Woman Roofer
Locations: Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto
Currently receiving applications for Senior Roofer - Red Seal Inter-Provincially Registered Roofer.
Full time. 38.50 - 52.00 per hour depending on experience. Benefits. Annual Bonuses based mostly on Quality and Safety.
General Roofing Systems Canada (GRS) is a Comprehensive Western Canadian Based Roofing and Building Envelope Contractor that engages the marketplace with an attitude toward safety first, quality second, and production or installation speed last. Every roof GRS installs comes with a lifetime workmanship guarantee, and we stand firmly on that commitment.
In this senior field management position you will work with the assistance of a full time field assistant project coordinator.
Your position; you will consult with other GRS Inter-Provincially Registered Red Seal Journeyman/woman Roofers and report directly to Senior Project and Accounts Management:
1. Inspect and report on roof installations on a monthly rotation,
2. Work with and direct production crew foreman/woman, lead hands, and crew members on the application of generally acceptable principles of roofing and the quality of installation that GRS expects on every installation.
3. Work hands on with service and repair crews to ensure client satisfaction and GRS installation standards are intact. At times respond to repair calls.
4. Ensure daily reporting and compliance is being observed by crews, primarily focused to installation photos and documentation to ensure a consistent, compliant installation process and procedure for company archives and daily review.
5. Be responsible for engaging GRS workers and scheduling for continued education and product seminars and training.
6. Engage our community and area of influence (Specifiers, Architects, Clients, Engineers, General Contractors, Consultants, etc) with an open door policy, with professionalism, and with an attitude toward highest quality material and application standards and safety standards as our first priority.
To apply for this key management position, please provide your resume and cover to General Roofing Systems Canada (GRS) by way of email response to this ad at firstname.lastname@example.org, fill in form below, by facsimile +1.587.352.5532, online at www.grscanadainc.com and click on careers. Questions to : +1.877.497.3528.
About a Career at General Roofing Systems Canada
At General Roofing Systems Canada, we are seeking committed, talented members to join our team. We recruit, retain and promote employees of diversity and individuals with characteristics that enable success.
Our strength is the character of our people - our commitment is to this most valuable component of our company.
We value the contribution of a diverse workforce that is committed to the charactered service of our clients.
General Roofing Systems Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What We Expect
General Roofing Systems Canada believes safety, quality and service to be job one. We don't just say it - we guarantee it.
The General Roofing Systems Canada name is quality and our purpose is the protection of our customer's most valuable and prized possessions.
We stand behind our name and we guarantee it in writing with the best workmanship guarantee in the business.
It is a guarantee that extends for a lifetime, so you have to be the best at what you do.
We expect every project to be done with excellence as though you own it, every client to be treated with up most professionalism, and every job site to be performed with a constant focus to service, safety, and quality.
What You Can Expect
An opportunity to excel quickly with a very down to earth management team that is keenly interested in developing your career.
The best training and equipping the industry has to offer, a professional team atmosphere and safe work environment, and an excellent earning package that includes; salary, quality and service satisfaction bonuses, profit sharing opportunities, and benefits.
If this sounds right for you, we may have a long term career position waiting for you.
We post all positions to the Government Web Site, visit www.jobbank.gc.ca and search the job number, the position description, or General Roofing Systems Canada for more information as required.
When you choose a position email your resume or a letter to; email@example.com and fill out the online form below. Fax resumes to 1.800.921.6840.
When emailing your resume, be sure to include a cover page that outlines the job posting you are applying to.