About Concrete, Clay, Slate, Steel, and Rubber Roofing Tile
· Roof tile provides an elegant architectural look.
· The profile offers the thickest texture.
· Roof tiles are one of the longer lasting roof systems.
· Installation time for roof tile is longer than many applications
· It is common for our roofers to inspect tile improperly applied.
· We employ only the best tile installers the trade has to offer.
· Available in a variety of styles, materials, sizes, colors, weights, textures, and profiles.
· Styles include; Clay, Concrete, Shake, Rubber, Slate, Steel, and Composites.
· Clay and concrete tile have similar physical properties and installation methods.
· A well constructed clay or concrete tile roof can last more than 50 years (especially when maintained).
· Roof tile increases property resale value.
· A concrete, clay tile roof, and slate tile will not burn – fire safe product.
· Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, and Residential
· Tile Roof Installations and Replacement
· Roof Repair, Inspection, and Maintenance
· Roof Refurbishment and Restoration (cleaning and roof coatings)
· Emergency Repairs
· Free Estimates, Quotations, and Roof Assessments
· Excellent References
Request a Estimate
Free Online Tile Estimate or Call Toll Free +1.877.497.3528.
Quality Workmanship and Credentials
Licensed | 5,000,000.00 Commercial Liability Insurance | WCB Registered | Certified | Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee | Tile Roofers With Decades of Experience
Portfolio and References
Roof Tile Manufacturer Links (See Profiles and Colours Available)
Unicrete - Alberta Manufacturer, Fifty Year Warranty, Estate, Slate, Split Shake, Lightweight Tile
Boral Roof Til - US Tile
GAF - TruSlate Roofing - Real Slate Prepared by GAF
Tile Roofing Contractors: Call +1.877.497.3528, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here for an online request form.
Clay, Concrete Roof Tiles, Concrete Roof, Lightweight, Slate, Rubber, Steel, Metal, Roof Tile Repair and Replacement Contractors Calgary, Red Deer, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Lloydminster, Saskatoon, Regina, Medicine Hat, Lethbridge, Canmore, Cranbrook, Kelowna, Vancouver, Whistler, Winnipeg, Toronto and points between. Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario.